Today’s question is from Helen who asks:
Table of Contents
Question: Upgrade camera equipment or reinvest money into the business?
After a couple of years in business I have saved up a small amount of money. Should I invest the money back into my photography business or buying new equipment to update aging cameras and computer equipment.
We discuss the topics –
Where you can spend money in your business to get someone kind of return. either by reinvesting or upgrading your current equipment.
Reinvesting back into your photography business
- Using Studiopress sites to update your existing WordPress site so you don’t have to worry about updates, backups and security. Learn more about StudioPress Sites here
- Advertising such as google adwords to get more leads
- Paying other people to help you in your business
- Branding e.g. new Logo
- Take someone out for coffee to network
Updating your camera and computer equipment
- Gaining more confidence in your photography by upgrading you camera
- Buying new equipment for added cash flow
- Increasing your productivity with a faster computer
- Investing in your Back up system