These 143 Lightroom presets and templates workflow for portrait are the same ones I use in my portrait and wedding photography business.
I created them because, I wanted to cut down the amount of time I spent editing but also the amount of time that I was going back and forth between Presets and the Sliders within Lightroom.
The way I designed and created the presets, is to able to stack them on top of each other.
This means if you use the basic edit presets to set your exposure, highlight, contrast etc.. You’re able to apply a preset for colour treatment and it won’t change your exposure unless the colour preset was designed to do so.
My thinking when it comes to presets, is that a they should always be a starting point and not necessary an endpoint.
Use these presets to help you to get a consistent look and to speed up your photography workflow, sometimes you may not need to do any fine tuning and other times you might.
They way I use these presets and templates in my photography workflow is as follows
- First copy and cull the images to my hadd
- Use the basic edit presets to find tune exposure highlights contrast and other elements of the photo.
- Dependent on the type of photo and I use the colour, black and white, Matt or pastel presets to add some pop to my photos.
- I run several batches at once using the export presets, when exporting for the client as high res and low res as well as social media.
- When it’s time to create collages I use the print templates within the print module to export single or multiple collages.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
- 65 1-click Basic edit presets to fine tune your photos
- 11 colour presets
- 11 Black & White presets
- 11 Matte Presets
- 11 Bright and soft pastel presets.
- 6 Export presets for social media
- 10 Export Presets for JPEG
- 18 Print Templates for Social media collages